Saturday, March 25, 2017

Make Music in Your Heart {Bible Art Journaling}

Bible Art Eph 5-19 Make Music in Your Heart

Since I started Bible Art Journaling a few years ago, I have been amazed at how the process focuses my attention in new ways. For example, I had not previously realized how many passages deal with music, singing, praising God with music, all in the heart.

Often, when considering a passage to illustrate in my Journaling Bible, I am drawn to these passages because I have such a HEART for MUSIC and LOVE to PRAISE GOD in that way. Coming across this topic so often makes me understand that it is important to God that I praise Him with music.

Today’s passage is one of those. From Ephesians 5 (NIV):

19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, 20 always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

#BibleArtJournaling #BibleArt #IllustratedFaith #FaithArt #ScriptureArt #MusicInMyHeart #PraiseHimWithMusic #InktenseBlocks

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Beautiful and encouraging art! Always love your use of color:) Just turned on praise music as I work. It keeps my heart pointed towards God and more thankful. Thank you!