Saturday, August 27, 2016

New Blog Title

While I still scrapbook regularly, I rarely post anything about my scrapbook pages. For some time, my original blog title “Sentiments and Scrapbooks” has not been descriptive of what I post on my blog.

The new title, “FAITHfull heART,” (“sharing my heart & my art”) is much more descriptive of how I blog. Most of what I post is what I call “Faith Art,” but even when I’m not posting art, it’s still from my heart.

Hopefully this change will not be too confusing, and hopefully those who follow by email will recognize my blog when it now comes in to email with a different title.

2 comments:

Nancy Happily said...

This most certainly describes your wonderful blog that I have enjoyed for several years now. Sorry, I have been reading only in email offline, due to health. Will try to be more interactive. You especially deserve feedback for all that you and your blog give to me.
A very grateful blog follower,

Barbara said...

Oh, Nancy, you cannot know how much this means to me. I'm so sorry about your health issues. You have been such an encouragement to me through what has been years now (wow), and I have wondered about you since I haven't heard from you in a while. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me joy today!